Home » , » Muffin Man

Muffin Man


(1) I start with a 81/2 x 11 sheet with the plates on it (laminated). I stick a muffin on each plate with sticky tack, and as I point to each muffin, they patsch and say "yum" on each beat. Then I remove a muffin, and they say "yum" for each muffin, and whisper "rest" where there is a plate with no muffin. Remove different muffins to make different patterns.

(2) I teach the song, with students patsching the beat.

(3) Then, students hold hands and walk around in a circle while singing. While they sing, I tap a student, who goes to the board and removes a muffin from a plate. Students stop moving and singing on the last word and look at the board and chant the pattern. Play continues with different students being tapped.







Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Exclusive Music - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger