Home » , , » Recorder Note Home

Recorder Note Home

Here's the note I send home to explain to the parents that we are using recorders in class and that each student will need to have a recorder.

The note below is pretty self-explanatory. But here are a few more details.

The three B's are:

Buy - I tell the students they are welcome to buy a recorder from me. Every year I place an order from http://www.peripole.com. I buy recorders for about 75% of the next year's 4th graders.

Bring - Students can bring recorders from home. I encourage them to not buy a recorder from the dollar store. :-)

Borrow - I have a collection of used recorders. I put a piece of electrical tape with the student's name on the recorder. The student uses that same recorder for the whole recorder unit. At the end of the unit, I take the used recorders home and wash them on the top rack of my dishwasher to wash them for the following year.



Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Exclusive Music - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger